joi, 25 noiembrie 2010

Discussions-Opinions

Why Do YOU Want to Change?

To change is to risk something, making us feel insecure. Not to change is a bigger risk, though we seldom feel that way. There is no choice but to change. People, however, cannot be motivated to change from the outside. All of our motivation comes from within.

In the end, your motivation to change something about yourself may come from a variety of sources, perhaps a little because of pain, a little because you're inspired to be a better person, and a little because your spouse would like you to stop a habit that's driving both of you crazy. Becoming aware of your primary motivation to change is the best source for setting off on a new path, a new direction in life.

"I will stop smoking . . . because I am tired not having enough energy and breath to walk comfortably for a distance that my friends can do easily and I will be left out of the fun activities they plan if I can't keep up." sayd my friend.

3 comentarii:

  1. I agree with you that real and effective changes come from within. However, there are changes imposed from the outside.

    Is there such one change that was imposed on you from the outside? How did you react?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. No one influenced me,because i think twice before doing something and just my mother can influence me.

    RăspundețiȘtergere